Frank Davis's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Red diamonds are the rarest of colored diamonds and come with a very hefty price tag…"

Frank Davis replied Dec 19, 2022 to What is the best place to buy engagement rings online in Netherlands?

2 Dec 19, 2022
Reply by Frank Davis

"Yes the Quality of diamonds are good just when they sale you certified diamonds eith…"

Frank Davis replied Dec 19, 2022 to Is it safe to buy engagement rings online in Japan?

2 Dec 19, 2022
Reply by Frank Davis

"Nothing. There is literally no legal or other penalty or significance of losing a we…"

Frank Davis replied Dec 19, 2022 to Where can I buy couple’s wedding rings online in Singapore?

2 Dec 19, 2022
Reply by Frank Davis

"Hello! This is the best game ever! My nephews are huge fans by the way. They even go…"

Frank Davis replied Dec 14, 2022 to What are the best Dota2 news websites?

2 Dec 15, 2022
Reply by Olivia Preston

"Hello! The best advice I got about online betting websites actually was to use this…"

Frank Davis replied Dec 14, 2022 to What are some legitimate sports betting websites?

2 Dec 15, 2022
Reply by Olivia Preston

"Have you check it yet? You see, as far as I know there are a lot of such website co…"

Frank Davis replied Dec 8, 2022 to is Pibexa a scam?

1 Dec 8, 2022
Reply by Frank Davis

"I work for Amazon as SDE-II and I’ve been in love with this company ever since I sta…"

Frank Davis replied Nov 10, 2022 to What are some amazing facts about Amazon?

2 Nov 10, 2022
Reply by Frank Davis

"All you need is Copper Pro I think. Recently they have opened a new website full of…"

Frank Davis replied Aug 22, 2022 to How to make Jasmine essential oil?

2 Aug 22, 2022
Reply by Cris Ewens

"What is your occasion? I used to present my DW with a wonderful golden ring from htt…"

Frank Davis replied Aug 22, 2022 to Should I buy diamond ring online or from stores?

2 Aug 22, 2022
Reply by Frank Davis

"Why not? Today we buy everything online. Recently I`ve got a wonderful diamond ring…"

Frank Davis replied Aug 22, 2022 to Is it safe to buy diamond rings online in Japan?

2 Aug 22, 2022
Reply by Cris Ewens

RSS

Welcome

Welcome to the PERSONAL GROWTH SYSTEMS Information network.

Here you will be able to keep up with the latest concepts in unlocking human potential,

Philosophical, and cultural discussions are also welcome.

Please try to keep this a positive forum that focuses on solutions and positive action  No spam please.

If you have any questions, comments or discussions, please post them.

The best place to find me is on facebook or twitter if I'm not here.

Feel free to comment and make friends within the community.

You may envite as many people as you want to join our network. Have fun!

This page is best viewed in safari or firefox.

(add your location to the map)

Who We Are

Personal Growth Systems is a free information forum that focuses specifically on self improvement in every form.

The tools available on this site will allow members to coach and support each other in virtually any aspect of self improvement.

Please use the blog and forum pages to start a discussion so you can get started.

Get a Coach

Hiring a coach or trainer is a great way to take your self improvement goals to the next level.

© 2024   Created by David W. Rhay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Tweet Tweets by @rhaydavid