You can try and rectify the QuickBooks error 6189, 816 using the below methods and steps:

Method 1: Run QuickBooks database server manager

• You need to first choose the network issues
  • Go for QuickBooks database server manager, where you will be asked to install the QuickBooks software on the server, in case you haven’t already
  • In QuickBooks database server manager, select start scan option, if you are able to spot the company file. Or else browse to the location and hit the start scan option.
  • In this particular step, QuickBooks database server manager will fix the firewall permissions. You would only have to hit close when the process finishes.
  • Last but not the least open QuickBooks

Method 2: Restarting the systems and the servers

You can reboot the system and the servers, so as to tackle out the issue. The steps to be performed in here are:

• Reboot the server system.
  • Look where the company file is hosted. QuickBooks enterprise hosting users can consult a professional for restarting.
  • Reboot the workstations
  • Open QuickBooks desktop on the server system and then open QuickBooks on each of the workstations.

Method 3: Move the company files to the local drive

Well, if the first two methods didn’t work for you, then you need to move the company file to the local hard drive, if the error continues and also if the company file is stored on a removable drive or online. Moreover, you can restore QuickBooks files, on the server system’s hard drive. Avoid storing the files on removable drives, simply for the reason that they aren’t designed in a way to run QuickBooks or multi-user networks.

Method 4: Run Quick fix my program from the QuickBooks tool hub

Step 1: Download and install QuickBooks tools hub

• Close the QuickBooks software
  • Download the QuickBooks tools hubfile and save it
  • Open the file downloaded
  • Carry out the prompts to install and agree to the terms and conditions
  • Double click the icon on the windows desktop

Step 2: Run Quick fix my program

• Open the QuickBooks tool hub and then select program problems
  • Select quick fix my program

• Start the QuickBooks desktop and opening the data file

Chucking off QuickBooks error code 6189, 816 can be a little easy, once the above stated steps are performed fully. However, as always, for any queries, comments, or concerns, call us immediately at 1-800-615-2347. Our QuickBooks error support team will be more happy to help you!

Views: 11

Reply to This

Welcome

Welcome to the PERSONAL GROWTH SYSTEMS Information network.

Here you will be able to keep up with the latest concepts in unlocking human potential,

Philosophical, and cultural discussions are also welcome.

Please try to keep this a positive forum that focuses on solutions and positive action  No spam please.

If you have any questions, comments or discussions, please post them.

The best place to find me is on facebook or twitter if I'm not here.

Feel free to comment and make friends within the community.

You may envite as many people as you want to join our network. Have fun!

This page is best viewed in safari or firefox.

(add your location to the map)

Who We Are

Personal Growth Systems is a free information forum that focuses specifically on self improvement in every form.

The tools available on this site will allow members to coach and support each other in virtually any aspect of self improvement.

Please use the blog and forum pages to start a discussion so you can get started.

Get a Coach

Hiring a coach or trainer is a great way to take your self improvement goals to the next level.

© 2024   Created by David W. Rhay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Tweet Tweets by @rhaydavid