Clasp Type: Deployment Buckle
Boxes: common box package without paper
WATER RESISTANCE: 10.00atm / 100.00m / 330.00ft
Water Resistance Depth: life proof water
Band Material Type: Stainless Steel strap
Functions: Hours,Minutes,Seconds
Year: 2020

Chopard Alpine Eagle watch series world debut

At last. Eventually flip. The new Chopard Alpine Eagle series makes me happy not only for Chopard, but also for the souls who have been forgotten on the bottomless waiting list, which is reserved for one of the few luxury steel sports watches. In addition, it makes me feel relaxed when considering the state of the luxury watch industry. That's why.

For a long time, I have always respected Chopard and his watchmaking department-although they rarely allow me to easily explain why. Their Mille Miglia series is a car-style series. Although it is still very flattering after you enter the niche market, it is still a bit niche. Their LUC series products are limited by the elegance of leather restraints. Although Chopard's ultra-high-end products are the best, the output is limited, so it has not yet retained its place in the high-end ivory tower. replica Chopard ALPINE EAGLE watches

After four years of production, there is finally "Alpine Eagle"-well, maybe apart from the name, it might be a bit tame for some people. This watch is presented in a humble manner, which is the common sense of Karl-Friedrich Scheufele and Chopard-but the product itself, if I think it is capable, would rather fly the pirate flag and then shout "Patek Philippe! Ah!"

From its mandatory triple-linked watch chain to unparalleled superior execution quality to versatile design, Chopard Alpine Eagle is everything needed to place Chopard on the map, not just for any specific market segment, but The audience is larger-those who are mocked by the self-funded royal family of luxury steel "sports" watches. The series has temporarily introduced two sizes of watch cases. The price of the series starts at $10,100 for the 36 mm version and $12,900 for the 41 mm all-steel version. In terms of price, the series is very popular. Replace the usual suspects. But this is not only about price, but also story, history and quality. We will soon discover how the "Alpine Eagle" can compete with octagonal alternatives-but first, understand its development background.replica watches for sale

I remember for the first time that three generations of Scheufele series owned by Chopard appeared at the product launch. First, the oldest generation, represented by Karl Scheufele of the III, bought Chopard in 1963 and transformed it into a global brand. His son Karl-Friedrich Scheufele has been in charge of the company's watch department in recent decades and transformed Chopard into an independent high-performance watch manufacturer. Today, the company manufactures its own movements, cases and bracelets. It also repositioned the LUC series as high-end-reaching the ultra-high-end range, and launched Ferdinand Berthoud. The youngest generation representing the 22-year-old Karl-Fritz Scheufele (Karl-Fritz Scheufele), as they shared, must be protected by his grandfather's plan to prevent him from entering Chopard when he is too young. They appeared because Alpine Eagle was the result of three generations of cooperation from its inspiration to its realization.

Forget the tearful memories: the speech frankly confessed the personal shortcomings and advantages of each generation and their respective roles in creating the old watch series. First of all, Karl-Friedrich disclosed the inspiration behind the Chopard St. Moritz watch he designed and launched. This is the first time he joined Chopard for the second generation. an item. In the 1970s, he had been to St. Moritz for a recognized gorgeous party, and now the party has become an obviously restricted ski paradise, this small town is very easy even by Swiss standards Induce sleep.fake watches

In the past, St. Moritz has passed, just like its thin quartz case made of quartz, steel case, and the lineup of once popular watches. However, this has not stopped the younger generation with inexperienced and fearless design from submitting returns. Karl-Fritz's idea of ​​relaunching the series was protected by his father. This "house arrest" took two years, and-after watching the incident-the secretly developed prototype was resolved, all in order to convince Karl-Friedrich's carefully planned Chopard collection The Alpine Eagle in China deserves it.

Once the actual development of Chopard Alpine Eagle (Chopard Alpine Eagle) began, it was the perseverance and dedicated vision of the previous generation that dominated each process-every element of these tables clearly reflects this fact . Grandfather Karl III promoted this process through his famous perseverance. Karl-Friedrich's nuances required the creation of 40mm, 41mm, 42mm and 43mm wide prototypes in order to determine the ideal size for the larger model. And with the help of female members of the family, a similar choice was made to determine the best size for the smaller version. They fit 41mm and 36mm. Although I think the latter is the perfect size for men's watches like Rolex Day-Date, the ratio of Alpine Eagle 36 is obviously feminine.

Why choose Alpine Eagle? The series was launched near Gstaad in July. Gstaad is an upscale ski paradise-I guess because I don't ski. From the looks of it, no one else can ski in this place in one of the hottest summers ever. Although I have not yet become a fan of any residential area in Switzerland, their scenery is truly magical. As the huge gray-scale peaks of the Alps put on luxurious green summer clothing, members of the Eagle Wing Foundation greeted the participants of the event. The goal of the Eagle Wing Foundation is to help some kind of eagle return to the Alps. 200 years have passed. One was hunted down. In their company, there are three fantastic eagles, two young birds only about four years old, and one only a teenager. buy replica watches online

The Chopard Foundation will receive Chopard’s support, not every sale, but an annual payment. This is consistent with Chopard's promotion of the use of its sustainably sourced materials and the way it operates as a global, ecologically thoughtful organization. I like the quote of Karl-Friedrich Scheufele showing this new watch: "The eagle is the ambassador of consciousness." Obviously, the eagle is the only creature that can look directly at the sun. It can Scan the sky and find prey up to 10 kilometers (or 6 miles) away. I think that from the materials used in the product to the appearance of the wrist to redesign the correct product, this perspective is good. Therefore, the dial of the Alpine Eagle watch is inspired by the eagle's retina.

Lucent Steel-Or, what new features does the Chopard Alpine Eagle have?
In terms of appearance, everything is new, limited to the materials used. Chopard has always been one of the few watch brands in the field of traceable gold-100% of the gold in the watches used by Chopard is ethically sourced, some of which have a "fair gold" certificate (but There is a limitation, that is, there are very few fair gold certified mines, and the authorization process for new mines is very slow. Now, with the launch of the Alpine Eagle series, Chopard's own Lucent A223 steel has also added traceability The pursuit. Chopard’s Lucent A223 is produced by European suppliers with a reduced carbon footprint and is made of 70% recycled stainless steel and 30% steel (mined from 100% traceable sources). Please note that Chopard also recycles 100% Of steel scrap. Perhaps the more important fact to us is that Lucent Steel has double-forged to eliminate as much pollution as possible, so it is anti-allergic and chemically equivalent to surgical stainless steel.www.chronosale.co

Views: 3

Reply to This

Welcome

Welcome to the PERSONAL GROWTH SYSTEMS Information network.

Here you will be able to keep up with the latest concepts in unlocking human potential,

Philosophical, and cultural discussions are also welcome.

Please try to keep this a positive forum that focuses on solutions and positive action  No spam please.

If you have any questions, comments or discussions, please post them.

The best place to find me is on facebook or twitter if I'm not here.

Feel free to comment and make friends within the community.

You may envite as many people as you want to join our network. Have fun!

This page is best viewed in safari or firefox.

(add your location to the map)

Who We Are

Personal Growth Systems is a free information forum that focuses specifically on self improvement in every form.

The tools available on this site will allow members to coach and support each other in virtually any aspect of self improvement.

Please use the blog and forum pages to start a discussion so you can get started.

Get a Coach

Hiring a coach or trainer is a great way to take your self improvement goals to the next level.

© 2024   Created by David W. Rhay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Tweet Tweets by @rhaydavid