KorioLinn's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Football is always an interesting show. It doesn't matter where you look at the matc…"

KorioLinn replied Nov 20, 2022 to FIFA World Cup 2022 Opening Ceremony

1 Nov 20, 2022
Reply by KorioLinn

"It seems to me that it was a very good moment to place bets. As far as I know, there…"

KorioLinn replied Oct 19, 2022 to Kepa Arrizabalaga is shaping up to be the biggest redemption story of the season

1 Oct 19, 2022
Reply by KorioLinn

"Romantic love? You have to be very naive to think the same at 35. No, all this passe…"

KorioLinn replied Oct 11, 2022 to Betrayal or love?

1 Oct 11, 2022
Reply by KorioLinn

"It seems to me that this is not the best idea for creating a new application. Dating…"

KorioLinn replied Sep 14, 2022 to Tinder Clone Dating App Development Solution

2 Sep 14, 2022
Reply by Viki

"I can't speak for all guys. But.. It seems to me that good sex is a guarantee of mut…"

KorioLinn replied Aug 23, 2022 to My thoughts on relationships, sex and marriage.

1 Aug 23, 2022
Reply by KorioLinn

"Are you sure that this news is worth highlighting it especially? I love football but…"

KorioLinn replied Aug 18, 2022 to Rangers captain signs contract extension

1 Aug 18, 2022
Reply by KorioLinn

"Professional players get big money. But don't be jealous of it. Athletes have high r…"

KorioLinn replied Jul 22, 2022 to Increase in domestic cricket prize money

1 Jul 22, 2022
Reply by KorioLinn

"Good news! I'm happy for this girl. But my personal choice is still football. I pref…"

KorioLinn replied Jul 22, 2022 to World Athletics Championships

1 Jul 22, 2022
Reply by KorioLinn

"This is not the first time I see this news and I do not understand why people are so…"

KorioLinn replied Jun 22, 2022 to Eoin Morgan

1 Jun 22, 2022
Reply by KorioLinn

"Do you have big business plans in Hong Kong? Then you should not forget that you nee…"

KorioLinn replied May 19, 2022 to Why doing business in Hong Kong?

1 May 19, 2022
Reply by KorioLinn

RSS

Welcome

Welcome to the PERSONAL GROWTH SYSTEMS Information network.

Here you will be able to keep up with the latest concepts in unlocking human potential,

Philosophical, and cultural discussions are also welcome.

Please try to keep this a positive forum that focuses on solutions and positive action  No spam please.

If you have any questions, comments or discussions, please post them.

The best place to find me is on facebook or twitter if I'm not here.

Feel free to comment and make friends within the community.

You may envite as many people as you want to join our network. Have fun!

This page is best viewed in safari or firefox.

(add your location to the map)

Who We Are

Personal Growth Systems is a free information forum that focuses specifically on self improvement in every form.

The tools available on this site will allow members to coach and support each other in virtually any aspect of self improvement.

Please use the blog and forum pages to start a discussion so you can get started.

Get a Coach

Hiring a coach or trainer is a great way to take your self improvement goals to the next level.

© 2024   Created by David W. Rhay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Tweet Tweets by @rhaydavid