David's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I like AdroFx broker, and its wide range of trading options "

David replied Apr 20 to What is your favorite trading broker?

2 Apr 20
Reply by David

"I choose AdroFx Broker because it provides free trading signals and has cluster trad…"

David replied Apr 16 to What is your preferred broker?

2 Apr 20
Reply by Alex2

"You can find tutorials on understanding the rule of 70 on platforms like Finance Tod…"

David replied Apr 14 to Where can one find tutorials on understanding the rule of 70?

2 Apr 14
Reply by David

"I highly recommend considering AdroFx . For those interested in exploring collaborat…"

David replied Feb 27 to Can you recommend a trading platform to me?

2 Mar 3
Reply by Alex2

"For learning about trading strategies, I highly suggest exploring Finance Today's bl…"

David replied Feb 19 to Any recommendations for mastering trading strategies across currency pairs?

2 Mar 3
Reply by Alex2

"Based on my personal experience, AdroFx is one of the best platforms right now. It i…"

David replied Dec 6, 2023 to What trading platform do you use now?

2 Dec 6, 2023
Reply by David

"I adore AdroFx broker, it has modern and user-friendly platform and favorable tradin…"

David replied Oct 25, 2023 to Which broker do you favor for your trading efforts?

2 Oct 25, 2023
Reply by David

"Being confident in your steps. And my favorite platform is AdroFx right now"

David replied Oct 23, 2023 to What are the key factors for achieving success in trading?

2 Oct 23, 2023
Reply by David

"I recommend AdroFx as a best forex broker for beginners. It offers a range of tradin…"

David replied Oct 23, 2023 to Which broker would you recommend for beginners?

2 Oct 23, 2023
Reply by David

"I confidently recommend AdroFx. This regulated global brokerage prioritizes client s…"

David replied Oct 21, 2023 to Which trading broker tops your list?

2 Oct 21, 2023
Reply by David

RSS

Welcome

Welcome to the PERSONAL GROWTH SYSTEMS Information network.

Here you will be able to keep up with the latest concepts in unlocking human potential,

Philosophical, and cultural discussions are also welcome.

Please try to keep this a positive forum that focuses on solutions and positive action  No spam please.

If you have any questions, comments or discussions, please post them.

The best place to find me is on facebook or twitter if I'm not here.

Feel free to comment and make friends within the community.

You may envite as many people as you want to join our network. Have fun!

This page is best viewed in safari or firefox.

(add your location to the map)

Who We Are

Personal Growth Systems is a free information forum that focuses specifically on self improvement in every form.

The tools available on this site will allow members to coach and support each other in virtually any aspect of self improvement.

Please use the blog and forum pages to start a discussion so you can get started.

Get a Coach

Hiring a coach or trainer is a great way to take your self improvement goals to the next level.

© 2024   Created by David W. Rhay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Tweet Tweets by @rhaydavid